Saturday, September 18, 2010

ANOTHER LOAD OF OLD RUBBISH TAKEN FROM THE RESERVE.


Vice Chair Bob Wild filling his van with rubbish off the reserve



Despite late notice there was yet another good turn out to the Friends of the Queslett Nature Reserve litter picking session.
It was good to see a number of new faces turn up as well.Over 30 bags of rubbish and a number of larger items were removed from the reserve.I would like to say thank you to all those who took part and give a special thanks to my vice Chair Bob Wild who did most of the organising for this litter picking session.

Councillor Keith Linnecor

Chair

FOQNR

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you to everyone for making me feel welcome on the recent litter pick. This was the first time I'd met the group and I was made to feel very welcome. It also felt good to do something for the Queslett Nature Reserve which I use every day for walking my dog.
Marti