Friday, December 5, 2008

A JEWEL THE CROWN

The Queslet Nature Reserve is one of the crown jewels of this area and should be treated accordingly. I may not be as young or as mobile as I once was but I make an effort to take a walk in the reserve as often as I can. Thanks to our Chair Councillor Keith Linnecor the Friend of the Queslett Nature Reserve has come on in leaps and bounds. Also no one can say that there has not been an improvement made to the reserve since our group started looking after it.

We have a small but dedicated membership and I hope that other will get involved and do their bit to help the wild life on the reserve. We need this reserve so let’s look after it.

M. Bryne
Friend of the Queslett Nature Reserve member.


Please keep the comments coming in
Editor

You can send your comments to me Via 30 Cavandale Avenue, Great Barr B44 9TW

No comments: