FRIENDS OF QUESLETT NATURE RESERVE
& OSCOTT DISABILITY GROUP
CHAIR; FQNR CHAIR; ODG
COUNCILLOR KEITH LINNECOR GEORGE HOUGH
It has been agreed by the committees of our groups that the FQNR and the ODG should endeavour to work closely together to try and insure where possible disabled members (and their supporters) are encouraged to enjoy out door activities. With this in mind it has been decided that the members of the ODG are given joint membership with the FQNR (and vice versa.)
This does not mean these groups are merging as the committee will remain independent of each other, but it is intended that more co-operation will be expected.
It is the aim of this joint venture to encourage
· More disabled people to enjoy activities in the Queslett Nature Reserve.
· Activities such as guided walks (where practical.)
· Improve access to the reserve.
· Encouraging activities such as general gardening type activities such as light pruning/ and planting on the reserve. (As agree by the committee’s: ref parks management)
· To ensure wild life is safe guarded.